Thursday, February 17, 2011

Rare 8 Track Tape - Cyndi Lauper: She's So Unusual

This past week somebody got a great deal on eBay when the won an eBay auction for Cyndi Lauper, She's So Unusual on 8 track for only $50.  Released through the Columbia House record/tape club, this is possibly the only 8 track tape that Cyndi Lauper ever released. She's so unusual was released in 1984, her follow up, True Colors, wasn't released until 1986. If a True Colors 8 track tape exists, I've never seen one.

1 comment:

  1. I can confirm True Colors definetly exists! I have a sealed CRC copy (1986). I may have been the first to confirm its existance, as when I won mine on Ebay a few years ago even 8trackheaven had it listed as; (may not exist)! Since then I have only ever seen one other copy (sold on Ebay)!!!!
    ,Tyler

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...