Monday, February 28, 2011

More Rare 8 Track Tape for the Last Week of February

This past week didn't have the highest priced 8 tracks on eBay, but there were a number of rare cartridges that fetched decent prices.

You can view the ongoing 8 track tape price guide here for a larger list of rare and somewhat valuable 8 track tapes.

Kraftwerk: Ralph & Florian (Sealed) - $60
Bob Dylan & the Band: The Basement Tapes (Sealed) - $57
Rolling Stones: Sticky Fingers (Import) - $50
Yma Sumac: Miracles - $45
Rolling Stones: Their Satanic Majesties Request (Sealed) - $40
Rolling Stones: Let It Bleed (Sealed) - $40
Bob Dylan: Self-Portrait (Sealed) - $35
Bob Dylan: New Morning (Sealed) - $35
Beatles: Yellow Submarine (Sealed) - $31
Ramones: Road to Ruin - $30
Jimi Hendrix: Smash Hits (Sealed) - $30
Bob Dylan: Hard Rain (Sealed) - $30
John Lee Hooker: Untitled (Sealed) - $28
Various: Smokey and the Bandit Soundtrack - $25

4 comments:

  1. I have a whole box of random 8 tracks ,beach boys, Frampton, blues bros, cat Stevens, foghat .......where I sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come I can find most rare 8 tracks you have, but the 1 copy of pink floyd Animals 8 track album, french release, 2C 346 98434, that I have, in very good condition , i can't find one other copy, and I have been searching for 7 years, I was able to find 2 of those sinatra 8 tracks, you and other sites claim is the most rare , and most valued, in the last 7 years, and I haven't found one other copy of this Pink Floyd 8 track I have, there's only 2 search pages on google for this specific 8 track, and not even any price guide sites have this 8 track listed ever, on discogs it says never sold, all the giant 8 track companies all say they never had it, I showed them the first copy they ever seen. I believe I may have what may be the most rare 8 track in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total long shot since this post is over 10-years old, but do you still have that Yma Sumac Miracles 8-track?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...